Views
Helpful
Replies

Loss data after reboot. IPCC V.106

fabio.zanotti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all

I have an IPCC Enterprise system V10.6 in duplex mode. Last week I have done reboot ICM'Servers (first PG, then Roggerand last one HDS/AW). In the other side with Portico I check the switch process of PG and all is ok.

After a few minute servers are up again, but, and this is strange functionality, next day after reboot I have no data in XXXX_Half_Hour (Skill_Group, Agent, Service) in both side (I have check with cuic on the both side)

I have replicated this operation and the error is happen again. seems systematicaly

I don't understand why It's happened.
Is there somebody who happen same like this?
Thank you very much for your help.

Fabio Zanotti

6 Replies 6

You mentioned that you checked the PG. Did you check the Rogger to make sure the Logger processes are good? Also, did you check the AW/HDS processes are good?

You could have issues in several places (data not being feed from Logger to AW/HDS for instance, data not being written at the Logger, etc.).

You will want to look into this sooner than later, as if the data is not making it to the HDS, it will likely eventually expire from the Logger and you'll have a data gap.

you have right, and tank you for your quick answer.

but after reboot server I have done a check with cuic utility on the both side, and the data are present until my working hour (reboot about 07.00 AM, my last check about 18.00 pm). In my last check I seen that data are present in each side (agent and Skill). but next morning data into table are lossed, any my custom stored procedure failed.

Into file log extract with dumplog utility I cannot see any error (or perhaps I didn't see it :) )

Is correct sequence to shutdown service ?? (PG, Rogger, Aw/Hds)
what should I check in the log files ??

I have no idea if error is probably into PG or Rogger.

Thank you so much

Fabio Z.

I'd try a couple things.

Look in the Rogger database itself, do you see the data (forget CUIC, look at it directly in SQL). If you see data on the Rogger but not AW/HDS that your CUIC is using, then you know problem may be between Rogger and AW/HDS. If you don't see the data in Rogger nor AW/HDS, then you know to focus on the Rogger as the source.

Also, look and see if you see other data like call data in RCD or TCD in Rogger. If you do not, then it seems your Rogger itself might have issues, vs. if you see some data (call data for instance) but not other data (PG-related) than it may be more tied to the PG.

I'm sorry but in the last post I forgot to say that the checks you said I had already done.

In Rogger and AW/HDS the data are not present in both side.

Into SkillGroup and Agent table data are missing. Into TCD e RCD data are present.

Fabio

You mentioned the half_hour tables. Check the _interval tables.

Here's a post that discusses the same issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ucce-logger-db-historical-tables-has-no-data/td-p/1885780

hi Bill

Sorry for my late in the answer.
In this days I have check many thing, ICM configuration (PG;RGR) Pim setting, everything.
About eventvwr of PG i have somthing strange. the hour of event on PG Server are signed from cisco are inconsistent. until 02.00 AM is correct, after this the events are signed with a previous hours. So I have checked the Esx Server, Time Configuration. I have discover that NTP server are missing. A simple check in every Esx Server and i saw that setting are missing everywhere.

I have setting NTP server, and next day I have done reboot server in the same order last time. Now data are present in both side and problem is solved

Bill thank you very much for your help.
I hope this description are useful for someone .......

Fabio Z

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: