Views
Helpful
Replies

Make a call and get user input during a Script

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Everyone, 

I have some requirement to make a call during a script call flow and then play a message and get user input, then that user input will be involve in the main script. IS there anyway to do this ?

UCCX - 11.5.x 

Regds

Sasith 

3 Replies 3

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could you please elaborate on your requirements?

You can use menu step or get digit string step to capture user inputs and then use call redirect to place calls to the actual script.

Or you can integrate these steps in you existing script.

Share you existing script and explain the logic you want for more help.

Hi Chakshu

Thanks for the reply, Below I have mentioned my sample call flow. 

If the Agent is not Ready or logged out, I need to make a broadcast message to Waiting Agents(you can consider this as normal users, this broadcast message should be a call tot either their mobile for IP Phone) then after they answering call I should play a message, and ask for a input, if the Waiting Agent press 1 , I need to keep the call in same queue, if no answer or press 2 i need to forward call to seperate queue. 

Hope you got my requirement now :) , please let me know if you need more explanation. 

Thanks 

Sasith 

Capture.JPG

I dont think its achievable. If you try this it will also mess up the CCX reporting.

You can however send an email to agents when the call is waiting in the queue, using send email step to notify them to make themselves ready.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: