cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make REST Call: Setting up CCX to POST to IIS

drotheahit
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to get a CCX script working so that I can save a file (recording in a document) to a windows share as a wav file. I previously accomplished this via the jcifs external library (smb), but am having to transition to a different method for various reasons.

So I'm trying to pull it off via the Make REST Call in CCX, which is unfamiliar territory for me. So I'm kind of stuck on the IIS setup, which I understand is a bit off topic in a Cisco forum. And I'm also stuck on the Make REST Call.

I have a IIS website setup, but am stuck on what framework/API I need to install via Web Platform Installer and not sure how to publish it. But like I said, I may need to look elsewhere (ie stack overflow) for help on this, unless anyone here is familiar with this.

Regarding the Make REST Call, does anyone know how to configure this step to POST a recording in a document as a wav file to the server? The one thing I believe I have correct is the content type, which should be "audio/wav". I'd be very grateful if I can get help with just this part of the procedure.

Thanks...

0 Replies 0