Views
Helpful
Replies

Managing call center agents on CUCCX 8.0.2

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to give call center managers the ability to change skill sets and skill values for their own agents.  We have several call centers who need to have agents moved between CSQs depending on staff changes and needs, currently these changes need to be done by a systems admin. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

This is certainly possible providing that you allow your Supervisors to access their respective assigned teams or all teams, by default access is set to none. This setting is location within the System, System Parameters and Application Parameters. Once you've update your preference, your Supervisor should browse to the Appmin page and login with their credentials only.

Also take a look at the following chapter:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/configuration/guide/uccx801ag.pdf#page391

Regards
Allan.

Please rate helpful posts. Thank you.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

This is certainly possible providing that you allow your Supervisors to access their respective assigned teams or all teams, by default access is set to none. This setting is location within the System, System Parameters and Application Parameters. Once you've update your preference, your Supervisor should browse to the Appmin page and login with their credentials only.

Also take a look at the following chapter:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/configuration/guide/uccx801ag.pdf#page391

Regards
Allan.

Please rate helpful posts. Thank you.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Allan,

Thanks for the response.  I've been so accustomed to installing and creating objects myself that I hadn't thought of seeing what would happen if a Supervisor logged into the appadmin page themselves.  I already create the teams and their respective supervisors, I'll have one of them log and and review the settings.  Thanks for the tip, much appreciated