Views
Helpful
Replies

Managing Dialing List

mohidsheik
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I need some input on managing the dialing list table (DL_xxxx_xxxx) ie i would like to delete records based on few conditions. But i will be removing the records whose status is 'Pending', meaning not sent to the dialer.

Have anyone tried this out and what are all the implication expected because Cisco outbound user guide clearly states that we should not do any operation in the DL table.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

mitesh.mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If you want to remove the the records from dialing list, you need to write a job (write instructions when you want to delete the data) in the database. it will flush your data as per the time you mentioned in the job.

>"'Pending', meaning not sent to the dialer" that i didnt get that, i think pending means dialer will dial that particular record.

Regards,

Mitesh.

Hi,

Do you mean writting a sql job to remove the contacts records? yes we can do but my question is, will there be any implication if I delete these records directly from the table.

And what I meant "Pending" is the callstatus value called "P" meanins pending record, which are yet to be dialed..

Mohid,

Did you ever figure this out?

What did you end up doing?

thanks

I've done this before by deleting rows from the DL_ tables but you need to restart campaign manager in order for it to take effect (shhh don't tell Cisco)

Nathan,

I'm glad someone tried this (other than me) for some reason I envisioned gloom and doom by changing the DL tables.  It is a shame that you have to restart campaign manager though, so for me it doesn't make it a viable option.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: