cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Aswin S
Beginner

Manual Outbound call from finesse need to display pop up data

Hi All,

How to display the data while an agent making manual outbound call from finesse?

I need to display phone number and its name if possible in finesse as pop out if any agent tries to call outbound number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
david.macias
VIP Engager

I've never tried this, but see if you can create a workflow on connected call. From there you could have the workflow pop some webpage where the called number drives the pop. To do this inside Finesse you're going to need a custom gadget.

david

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
david.macias
VIP Engager

I've never tried this, but see if you can create a workflow on connected call. From there you could have the workflow pop some webpage where the called number drives the pop. To do this inside Finesse you're going to need a custom gadget.

david

View solution in original post

Thanks for your solution. Let me check for gadgets to display this list of outgoing calls made by agents.

bill.king1
VIP Collaborator

This may be a basic question, but when you say outbound call, is it that the agents are always calling different numbers/customers?

Or are you saying that your agents are calling some of the same groups/numbers repeatedly, like various departments in a hospital?

If it is the second condition, you could just add them in as finesse phone book entries.

That's a good question. The way I read it was that the agents were manually dialing people. Think of it as a terribly slow outbound dialer.

david

hi,

i am meaning outbound as PSTN calls out of their organization.