Views
Helpful
Replies

Manual Outbound call from finesse need to display pop up data

Aswin S
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

How to display the data while an agent making manual outbound call from finesse?

I need to display phone number and its name if possible in finesse as pop out if any agent tries to call outbound number.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've never tried this, but see if you can create a workflow on connected call. From there you could have the workflow pop some webpage where the called number drives the pop. To do this inside Finesse you're going to need a custom gadget.

david

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

I've never tried this, but see if you can create a workflow on connected call. From there you could have the workflow pop some webpage where the called number drives the pop. To do this inside Finesse you're going to need a custom gadget.

david

Thanks for your solution. Let me check for gadgets to display this list of outgoing calls made by agents.

This may be a basic question, but when you say outbound call, is it that the agents are always calling different numbers/customers?

Or are you saying that your agents are calling some of the same groups/numbers repeatedly, like various departments in a hospital?

If it is the second condition, you could just add them in as finesse phone book entries.

That's a good question. The way I read it was that the agents were manually dialing people. Think of it as a terribly slow outbound dialer.

david

hi,

i am meaning outbound as PSTN calls out of their organization.