I have those questions and would be nice if anyone could help with:
1) what is the maximum number of active adminapi sessions the UCCX supports?
2) who is responsible to close the active adminapi sessions? Is it the UCCX or the 3rd party server?
3) is there any document explain how to keep http session alive so the 3rd party tool can use that active http session to perform all the API calls?
1) TAC said me that there are no limits on connections
2) I suppose, built-in Tomcat server which we don't have access anyway
3) Auth token or user/password is sent in every API request. If you explain why would you need this persistent connection, it would be easier to help with.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: