Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximum Participant allowed for Cisco Finesse conference call

pravin1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are developing a custom desktop and want to know how many Maximum Participant allowed for Cisco Finesse conference call. Is it 4 or 6?

How to use actions for conference complete to enable button we are comparing logged agent extension with mediaaddress return in dialog response.  

Regards,

Pravin

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

@pravin1 wrote:

We are developing a custom desktop and want to know how many Maximum Participant allowed for Cisco Finesse conference call. Is it 4 or 6?

The maximum number of participants for a conference is based off of the restrictions for the deployment type (ucce/uccx), which I believe comes from callmanager. Looking at this doc (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151_chapter_01000000.html#CUCM_RF_CEAD4B72_00), it seems like the maximum is based off of the conference bridge type. Some state that maximum is 4 while others state 6.

@pravin1 wrote:

How to use actions for conference complete to enable button we are comparing logged agent extension with mediaaddress return in dialog response.  

I am not sure i am understanding the question correctly, but I will try to answer it based on my interpretation. Yes, you need to get the allowable actions to figure out which buttons to enable/disable. The allowable action you need to use is the media address (extension) of the logged in agent. If an action is listed, that means that the agent can perform that action, so the button should be enabled. If the action is not listed, it should be disabled. Hopefully I answered your question. If not, please rephrase.

Thanx,

Denise