Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Media Sense - Recording Fail

We found that there is a lot of calls in Media Sense that are experiencing problems in the recording. We have already seen and was not found problems in the network infrastructure.
There are days that all the calls had error and the next day back to work normally.

The phones use BiB for recording and failure occurs with phones on the same LAN.

MediaSense Version: 11

Errors:

ERROR: Zero Size Tracks

ERROR: Record Response Fail

6 Replies 6

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you check Codec/Region settings for the failed calls. Also, I would say make 4 - 5 calls (keeping the calling and called number same) to make sure if it is a 100% reproducible or intermittent. If it is 100% reproducible then focus more on the settings and review your configuration again to get some hint.

If intermittent, then I think the logs will give a better idea and you should involve TAC for the same.

Regards

Deepak

After I checked the matter codec/Region failures to record there were no more. I am analyzing what happened to the handsets that are in the same codec /Region that MediaSense also had problems to send the audios.
Thanks a lot for the help;

Glad to know that the issue had been resolved and thanks for updating the forum.

Regards

Deepak

i have same problem on mediasense recording.
i got ERROR: Zero Size Tracks on any phone recording.i use BiB solution.
all Phone Using G722 codec.

Hi Thiago Luiz Trude,

I've got the same error.
Could you share what have you done to fix the issue?

-- best regards, Igor