Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration CAD to Finesse 10.6.1

Robturner1
Level 1
Level 1

Morning

I have just upgraded my system from 10.5 to 10.6 and I am now trying to get Finesse configured for my agents to migrate across. 

The issue I am having is with the browser setup that was available in CAD.  In this, we have several pages that are stored for quick access for the agents, but I can not find where i can add them into the new agent page.  I have tried to add them as a workflow action, but these are actions that need manual interaction, not triggered upon dependencies.

Can anyone help me please

Thanks

Rob

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rob,

You have stated that "we have several pages that are stored for quick access for the agents". I am assuming that these pages are websites. Are these pages for them to view when they log in and for the duration of their shift? Or are they dependent on a particular situation. If they are dependent on a particular situation, what is that situation?

You said that "I have tried to add them as a workflow action, but these are actions that need manual interaction, not triggered upon dependencies.". That is actually not correct. Workflows are triggered by call scenarios and the trigger point is automatic vs manual.

Please clarify what you are trying to accomplish and I can better help you.

Thanx,

Denise

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Rob,

What I believe you want from your description is a Tab in Finesse which shows a specific webpage/website.

Check out sample Finesse Gadgets specifically the embedded webapp sample here:

https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/EmbeddedWebAppSampleGadget

YouTube Video How to here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFv9nUr81_E

But you likely want mutiple tabs for mutiple websites.

This might get messy (creating mutiple versions of the gadget for each different website) - but that is possible.

A better approch woudl be to best to create a simple internal website - with links to the websites you want and this is the website you embed into the gadget..

Gerry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: