Announcements
Walkthrough Wednesdays
Views
Helpful
Replies
ravi.kumar1
Beginner

modified finesse desktop XML laout not taking effect

I have modified the default desktop layout for a team so that it shows the 'queue data ' information in the same column under team data by removing the queue data xml code from the default layout and adding the gadgets under team data and applied it under finesse administration without any errors but when i loginto finesse supervisor and go under team data it still shows the old gadget, the default one.

Changes attached

the circled line is the one i have taken from 'queue data' xml tags.

4 REPLIES 4
Mukesh Singh
Beginner

Hi Ravi,

go to finesse administration and under Team Resource, click on desktop layout and  check

i've already done that, that is what i said i have overridden  successfully without an error under team resources, still under finesse supervisor it is not reflecting

As a test, I'd make an error on purpose in that supervisor section (add a misseplling/use bad URL) and see if it shows when you have the Supervisor login, that will at least let you confirm if you're changing the right section in the layout/that the supervisor is using the layout you think it is.

I've seen people copy and paste sections incorrectly and it turned out they were still changing information on the agent section and not the supervisor. Just my $.02.

this is fixed, it was just i needed to be part of the same team under resource page, not just a supervisor of that team

Content for Community-Ad

Spotlight Awards 2021