Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiline support for CTI OS/ICM

hammad.saleem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a requirement of 2 different MOH for same agent extension depending on differnt DNIS. Means CUCM should play different MOH based on type of call/skill group. What is the best possible way to achieve this ? Or do ICM/CTIOS 7.5.9 support multiline ip cpmmunicators or can we achieve this by giving two line to same communicator ?

Regards,

Hammad.

3 Replies 3

When you say MOH do you mean the music that you hear when you're talking to an agent and s/he puts you on hold?  Or are you talking about the music you hear while you're waiting in queue to get to an agent?

If you're talking about the first one, I don't think it's possible, the UCM has no idea about skill groups.  The second one is easy to implement as you do it all in the script and choose what specific prompt to play.

david

Hi David,

I am talking about MOH from agent side. Yeah I know that we can play different music while call is in queue from scripting. But this is a different and strange requirement from our business unit. Do ICM/CTIOS support multiline login ?

Regards,

Hammad.

No it doesn't.  The latest version of ICM supports multi-line support, but that's completely different animal.  You could have two phones at the agent's desk, but that doesn't seem very cost effective.  I can't think of a way of doing this with ICM.

david