cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Application Admin Accounts required for Finesse - Feature Enhancement Needed

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Today, it is only possible to have one application admin account.

This is used to log into the FInesse Admin gui.

But it is also used by Finesse developers when the need access to the Admin API, when creating a 3rd party Finesse Application.

The issue is that with a single account, a GUI user can accidentally lock out the account when logging in and this can then effect the 3rd party Finesse App, which then could effect all agent.

The solution is if we could create mutiple application admin accounts, which I do not believe is possible to today. (please correct me if I am incorrect!).

Then you should be able to have dedicated account for Finesse Custom App / Finesse developers and a dedicated account for Business or Operational Admin users who need to log into the Finesse GUI and one account cannot lock out the other.

Gerry

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Feature/enhancement requests need to be submitted through your Cisco AM/SE. Cisco product managers typically don’t participate in the support forums; you’re preaching to the choir here.

ayankovs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerry,

There are couple enhancement requests opened already to add multiple users for cfadmin.

CSCvm58241

CSCvm56542

Aleksey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: