cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple calles to accept one agent

Renny Mathew
Level 1
Level 1
Does it possible one agent can accept multiple calls in same time. eg. if multiple agents are  leave in Call center to avoid customer waiting in longtime in Queue.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not possible with neither UCCX not UCCE as this defats the purpose of ACD which is meant to handle one call at a time. I had similar requirement some time ago, and what we ended up doing is creating Direct call park on agent phones where they would transfer calls to those call park slots in order to answer another ACD call. I don't recommend that but it fit their model.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Router will not pick the same agent when he is on talking state already. So ideally it is not possible. 

Thanks everyone for the reply.

Please remember to mark the thread as Answered if there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

My recommendation is to use something like courtesy callback or some method to call your customers once you're available.

david

As others have correctly pointed out, there is no way system will allocate them an ACD call while they are already active on one, this always had been like this and will probably go like this only as CC environment are highly critical and there will be lot of compliance issues happening due to this.

Regards

Deepak

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not possible with neither UCCX not UCCE as this defats the purpose of ACD which is meant to handle one call at a time. I had similar requirement some time ago, and what we ended up doing is creating Direct call park on agent phones where they would transfer calls to those call park slots in order to answer another ACD call. I don't recommend that but it fit their model.