Views
Helpful
Replies

MultipleThreadException

skumar0011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am new to Cisco Callstudio and I am facing issue like MultipleThreadException in the application.

In my activity logs i am seeing error.badfetch "element,error,error.badfetch" and in error log i am seeing the below log:

10.0.41.142.1408539774699.10. The error was: Another thread is currently working on this session.  This means the original thread took too long to complete what it was doing.  To prevent abnormal behaviour the original thread will exit immediately.  The call should not be affected.

com.audium.server.MultipleThreadException: Another thread is currently working on this session.  This means the original thread took too long to complete what it was doing.  To prevent abnormal behaviour the original thread will exit immediately.  The call should not be affected.

at com.audium.server.session.ControllerData.isCurrentThreadOwner(ControllerData.java:4298)

at com.audium.server.voiceElement.ActionElementBase.service(ActionElementBase.java:392)

at com.audium.server.controller.Controller.goToAction(Controller.java:2911)

at com.audium.server.controller.Controller.goToElement(Controller.java:2643)

at com.audium.server.controller.Controller.continueCall(Controller.java:2468)

at com.audium.server.controller.Controller.goToElement(Controller.java:2694)

at com.audium.server.controller.Controller.goToElement(Controller.java:2694)

at com.audium.server.controller.Controller.doPost(Controller.java:696)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:879)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

My application is Initally

1)Application ask for caller to record the message after finishing # sign.

2)App will playback the recorded message

3)App will ask the caller either we need to save the recording.

4)If caller says yes then we are storing the recorded file in out ftp an then we are sending an email the prompt and we are trying to playback the filrename to caller.

Here we are getting the error.badfetch. as soon as we says yes for saving i am hearing technical difficulties message.

and one more observation is the mail is sent to emailid successfully  and when try to playback the recorded filename to caller then we are getting the error.badfetch.

And this behavior is not consistent this problem is coming once in a day at other time app is playing back the recorded filename to caller when he says yes in step3.

Please team can anyone help me on this how i can get out from error.badfetch and MultiThread Exception.

1.png

Awaiting for your reply.

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AnandrajPaulraj
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using any stream (like inputStream, outputStream, File Stream, BufferedReader) for storing the recorded file in out ftp or while sending SMS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: