cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My co-worker and I are editing our first UCCX Call Center Script to include Spanish. Help

Jackie Sheppard
Level 1
Level 1

My co-worker and I are editing our existing Call Center Script. This is our first attempt at UCCX scripting. They need to break the script off into 2 branches, the existing one for English and a copy of the menu for a Spanish version.  We were trying to include an option 2 for Spanish.  We did not want to make the user press 1 for English but can if required. English is supposed to drop through to the next/existing menu. The 2 for Spanish is just doing nothing.  It is acting as if we pressed nothing even though we have a Input identified as Language_Choice and a Filter of 2 for the key press caller input. 

We are running out of time and could use some direction.  Thanks for any help, Jackie             

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jackie,

I have attached the sample script for your reference .

Hop this will work for you .:)

Ravi

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post your script.

Chris

Thank you, Chris -

My co-worker figured it out this morning.  We were giving Spanish a digit to press (2), but English we were trying to just allow to drop through.  It turned out that when we put English on a digit (1) and the user had to press the digit, it went to the right menu.  This has turned out to be fun and interesting.  Thanks for the response. Jackie

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jackie,

I have attached the sample script for your reference .

Hop this will work for you .:)

Ravi

Thanks, Ravi!!  And lol, my hubby and I have all of Ravi Shankar's albums on vinyl LP.  We love him.  I suspect your parents did too !  I am giving your script a look right now.  Appreciate the help!

Jackie,

So what is not happening when you press 2? It is set to go to the same CSQ, if that is not working then did you refreshed the application after updating the script?

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: