Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Mysteries of the Outbound Dialler

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get to grips with the preview outbound dialler and the documentation isn't terribly detailed. Could someone advise me on the below?

I'm hoping to use the UCCX Configuration API in our script to offer customers a call back as a kind of 'hold my place in the queue' setup - which would ideally see the customer automatically called back shortly afterwards and connected to an agent - the hope being that cusomers avoid a long wait and we avoid a complaint.

• There seems to be a limit on the amount of times a phone number can be added to a campaign in a certain time window. Is this the case? What are the limitations? I've seen a post that suggests that a number can only be used once in a 48 hour period - which seems a bit silly.
  • If an agent is part of both inbound and outbound CSQ's  - how do the two queues interact? Will the inbound calls always take precedence over outbound?
  • I can't seem to see any real time reports that will allow our supervisors to see how many calls are currently awaiting a call? Is there something I'm missing or is this one of the platforms delightful features. ¬_¬

We are running CCX 10.6 Premium (Preview outbound only)

Thanks everyone

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad