Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Name to User - User not found

Good afternoon,

I have built a script where a caller needs to input their userID with the telephone pad using the name-to-user function. One user is unable to login. Her userid is "gauthiea" and when she types 42884432, the system says the user is not found. I have tried other users and it is working.

Any clue why this specific user is not working? Where should I start looking? The user is found in CM as well as in UCCX. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just a wild guess since there have been other case-sensitivity issues in the past: does CUCM or AD show any upper-case characters in the username? If yes, try removing them.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just a wild guess since there have been other case-sensitivity issues in the past: does CUCM or AD show any upper-case characters in the username? If yes, try removing them.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Oh god, I found it. I thought the function was to input the CM username, however it is clearly called NAME to user. That is why it did not work

Thanks