Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help about ICM script 10.5(1)

Using ICM Script 10.5(1), I try to create dynamic condition node by concatenate

By trying these steps

1. concatenate("PQ.", "PQ_NONGLUCK", ".LogOn > 0") and fill into If Node, it always return false

2. use custom function by bypass like customfunction1(concatenate("PQ.", "PQ_NONGLUCK", ".LogOn > 0")) and fill into If Node it always return false

3. I use If function by using If(concatenate("PQ.", "PQ_NONGLUCK", ".LogOn > 0"), 1, 0) and fill into Set Variable Node, it always return 0

Please help.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution
9 Replies 9

jkotelly@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You need to use the "Dynamic IF node" feature for Precision Queues which was a 10.5 feature. It is described in the “Dynamic Formula” section on pg. 151 here: http://wwwin-eng.cisco.com/Eng/CCBU/Common/Projects/Unified_CCE_Release_10.5/Customer_Docs/UCCE_BK_S09E5905_00_scripting-and-media-routing-guide.pdf@8. There is a different syntax required to do this as described in the document.

thanks,

Jim

Hello,

I may have mis-understood your requirement based on the concatenate() being used. You should just be able to (in the Formula editor) put the equation "PQ.PQ_NONGLUCK.LoggedOn > 0" in the If node itself. Note the "LoggedOn" variable spelling.

thanks,

jim

Hi Jim,

I had try but unfortunately it return false as in attached Figure.

Thanks

038.jpg

Hi Jirayu,

Try removing the quotes and just set the expression into the node directly.

Jim

Hi Jim,

As I said actually I try to substitute the quote with concatenate string for create a dynamic text like concatenate("PQ.", "PQ_NONGLUCK", ".LoggedOn > 0") when I replace "PQ_NONGLUCK" with ECC variable.

Jirayu

Hi Jim,

I try to access the provided link (Dynamic IF Node) but look like it's broken.

Jirayu

Hi Jim,

It's working by use this below syntac

PQ.{Call.user.preferredPQ}.LoggedOn > 0 in IF node

Jirayu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: