cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need help with ipccx 5.0

bmarlin
Level 1
Level 1

i would like to know if there is a a specific 2003 image needed for ipccx 5.0. I was told by tac that a cisco 2003 build was needed or the server balks a install, I have build 4.0.5 and never needed any special cisco 2003 build.

also have crs matrix called crscomtx.pdf that was downloaded from cisco that doesn't say that at all.

confused

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No problem, please remember to rate all helpful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You always needed Cisco specific Windows build for IPCC as well as windows based CallManager, i.e. 2000.4.5, 2000.2.7, etc. With UCCX 5.0 they have migrated from Windows 2000 to 2003 so the imgage is somthing like 2003.1.2a, etc. It always ships with the application media.

HTH,

Chris

bmarlin
Level 1
Level 1

thank you

No problem, please remember to rate all helpful posts!

Chris

bmarlin
Level 1
Level 1

Also is there a license file need to load IPCCX 5.0.2 ? for basic ip ivr

thanks again

No, the bundle license will provide that. If you need more ports you will need to procure another license.

Chris

Thank you

Have located cisco version of windows 2003 loaded on server now when trying to load ipccx 5 I get error before it even starts error is " profile.ini" what does this mean?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: