Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to take CUIC report for particular number

rajeshpat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to generate CUIC report for a particular IPCC extension in UCCX?

The plan is we are going to set a shared line for our 4 agents and we need to pull the report for that particular shared line to know the number of calls attended by the agents.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Raj

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, you can't do that. Click here to view the release notes for UCCX. Scroll down about halfway, there's a section or category called "Important Notes". Under these notes, you will find a list of Unsupported Configurations and Unsupported Actions.

Agents could "technically" share the same extension but why? You would encounter daily login or reporting problems with this type of -solution-. Trust me and avoid this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

Hold on... all 4 agents will be logging into Cisco Finesse at the same time?

Hi Mark,

Yes

No, you can't do that. Click here to view the release notes for UCCX. Scroll down about halfway, there's a section or category called "Important Notes". Under these notes, you will find a list of Unsupported Configurations and Unsupported Actions.

Agents could "technically" share the same extension but why? You would encounter daily login or reporting problems with this type of -solution-. Trust me and avoid this.

Now that is one for the books.
Regards,
Geoff
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: