cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Needing visual call queue in UCCX

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

I have a department that needs to be able to see the caller id of all callers waiting in the queue.  I have seen where this can be done in a wallboard such as Comstice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M2tZ54iXso Does anyone know if this can be done via API (not a lot of experience working with API's).  We are running UCCX System version: 12.5x

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I do not know the implementation that Comstice did to achieve the wallboard, but Finesse does not have REST APIs (or even that information) to be able to accomplish it. CCE and CCX only has configuration REST APIs so it isn't possible to make that wallboard either. Most likely, they are using the CTI protocol for CCE and CCX to get this information. This is an API, but not a REST API and it is very complex. 

Thanx,

Denise

I can't speak for the Comstice solution, but doing something similar for another customer we ran the calls through an API which kept track of all calls in queue and then a special queuing script which constantly updated the API with what calls were in queue or not. You can do the same, but you absolutely will have to manage this data outside of UCCX.

david