cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Finesse Agents Don't Appear in Team Summary Browser Window

joerunning
Level 1
Level 1

We are using UCCX 11.6.2. I built several new agents for one of my teams and they are able to log in and work normally. The complaint is that previously-existing teams members are not seeing these new agents in the Agent Team Summary Report browser window when they are logged into Finesse. I have not been able to duplicate the problem myself, as my test agent account works correctly. I ensured that they are using Chrome and that it is up-to-date; I rebuilt one agent's account from scratch; I've ensured "Loading Report..." displays when they first log in; I've restarted the tomcat and notification services; nothing has worked so far. I haven't found any posts addressing this particular issue, so I am hoping that someone has some new direction to offer me.

2 Replies 2

Try clearing the local cache on one of the machines reporting the issue.

david

The dumbest thing to have to do. Cisco, when CAD was being replaced by Finesse, was all like: You don't have to manage software on the PC anymore. Oh really? Browser versions, certificates, tab discarding, bookmarks, and cache would all like to have a word with you.