Views
Helpful
Replies

no drop menu for the 'not ready or ready to chat and email'

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Guys,

I am running uccx Finesse 11.6,cucm 12 ,social miner 11.6 in lab environment.

The 'manage chat and email' was not showing in the  Finesse Desktop.I had to edit the desktop layout by changing the default social miner server address to be mine.

when i click on the 'manage chat and email' link, i see 'there are no active chat and email. I cant find the drop menu for the ' ready or not ready to chat' .Hence, the chat service is unavailable

can any one assist me?

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you using Chrome? I was able to reproduce the issue with chrome, but it is working correctly in Firefox.

Thanx,

Denise

No. I am using firefox,the latest version.I will attach the screenshot of
the error sonnest

Hi D,

I have been able to make a little progress. I copied the desktop layout from the uccx 11.6 sandbox and edited the social miner address. After restarting the uccx server, i was able to see the drop menu .

I have been able to initiate chat but after two minutes i would get this error : "you have been disconnected from the chat due to network connection". i was watching my pings to the ip add of the uccx server but there was not time out. I also noticed that the "ready for chat and email" will be changing periodically to "not ready for chat and email"

see screenshot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: