cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Input Audio issue for Cisco Call Studio 10.5

vincent.zheng
Level 4
Level 4

For all the digit capture, if I put audio in no input audio part, it will have following situation:

IVR: to authentication your account, please enter your 4 digit number
USER:<no input>
IVR: Please enter your 4 digit number
IVR: You getting max no input, contact agent right now

Now you see the problem, at the last time of no input, IVR should not said "Please enter your 4 digit number", it should just next element in the flow, (which is max no input one). Is it anyway that I can modify the code to handle this?

5 Replies 5

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Vincent,

This is all very possible to do without any custom code - i.e. using the standard elements.

Have a look at your Audio Element in your Digits element and perhaps screen shot it and your section of your app so we can get a clearer picture of how it is set up.

Your audio element can use a non static audio value, e.g. a a session variable, which you can change so when you enter the digits element for the second time - it gives an alternative audio prompt (if you change the session variable prior to go back into the element). Not sure if that exact what you want.

Or if you are really cannot get it to work as you want - you can use a manual approach.

Set the Digits Element no input and no match to '1' - and after you exit the digits element set a counter and check how many times you have got a no input and change the sessions variable for the audio prompt to what you want and then reenter the same digits element again or go somewhere else. Hope that make sense!

Gerry

Is it possible to change from Java code side? I look at the MBasicDigit.java I still don't understand if no input, how that audio got triggered

Vincent,
Apologies - I had a typo in my reply - you don't need to edit or create any custom code to do this.
Just use standard digits element.
Put a screen shot of the audio tab in your digits element and the main tab of the digits element in this query - so we can see your config.

Gerry

OK, the flow will looks like this

Capture.JPG

Setting part for Audio

Capture.JPG

I know what you mean, I can make it MaxNoInput to 1, and then using extra counter element and decision element to determine the number of times of no input. I already using this way to do with No Match, but if I using same way to do for the No Input part, it will make the flow like really messy. That is why I try to figure out it can be customize from java code side or not.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: