Views
Helpful
Replies

No internal calls to the route point

masdan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
I have a problem with UCCX CUCM 5.0 and 6.1.
The system works on 50 locations, and then there are more than 100 partition but only for internal calls (Interni).
I installed the UCCX and I quote both the CTI route point that the port on the same partition (Interni) and css (css_device_uccx) gateway then calls dal''esterno be successful. If the route point (7222) if calling from an extension that is in another place gives me a disconnect tone, but if I call from an extension that belongs to the same CSS point of the route then the call is successful end.

I was able to work with the script but I'm stuck on what needed to be perhaps the simplest

Masdan

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm having a difficult time following your English.

If the CTI Route Point and Ports are in the same partition then that partition must be accessible to the calling device or gateway. Even if you have a translation pattern who's CSS includes the partition of the CTI Ports, the original calling device must also include the CTI Port partition. Also, the order of the partitions listed in the calling device CSS matter. Ensure that there is not another matching pattern higher in the partition order.

You can use the Dialed Number Analyzer to investigate why these calls may not be making it through. The only thing that DNA will not show you is that the CTI Port (as well as the Route Point) must be directly reachable by the original calling device. If they are in the same partition as you appear to have stated you are OK on that point.

Hi,
I'm sorry for my English, I try to explain better with an example.
I have a DN 7199 that has a CSS in the partition with "internal" and partition "PSTN_sede1" this must call a DN 7222 that is my cti route point of UCCX
that has a CSS inside a partition "internal"and partition "PSTN_sede2"
In this case the call is disconnected, but if I use the same CSS for 2 DN the call is successful.
I attach 2 files that are the result of DNA in which one is the first case, and then the call is disconnected instead find the file in the second call that is ok.

Hello and thank you

Also insert configurations cti route point and CTI port, both on the side that CUCM UCCX

I found the problem and it was:
UCCX was working with the codec G711 phones instead work with G729 codec,
so I created a special region for UCCX so now works fine...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: