Views
Helpful
Replies

No voice recording in aqm

Sonam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

All of sudden there is no voice recording in aqm which was working fine for a year now. I use uccx 11.5 and aqm 11.5. what could be the reason behind? I have changed password for application user in uccx , will this affect this? how to resolve it now? please help

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Any network related issues between the servers. Any DNS Change/Phone config (Built-in-Bridge)/SPAN related configs changed?

Could you go thru the TS guide. Page 64

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/troubleshooting/guide/qm-troubleshooting-guide-cisco-115.pdf

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you have changed a password at the same time as your recordings stopped working, I would definitely look there.

There are three-ish accounts that QM needs:

1) UCCX uccxworkforce User which is managed in UCCX under AppAdmin > Tools > Password Management (change on both UCCX nodes, if you have two nodes). You need to match the password in PostInstall.exe on QM under Data Sync > UCCX.

2) CUCM AXL User which is created/managed in CUCM under CCMAdmin > User Management > Application Users. You need to match the password in QM Admin on QM under Telephony Groups > CUCM > SOAP AXL.

3) CUCM JTAPI User which is created/managed in CUCM under CCMAdmin > User Management > Application Users. You need to match the password in QM Admin on QM under Telephony Groups > CUCM > JTAPI.

4) CUCM CDR User which is created/managed in CUCM under CCMAdmin > User Management > Application Users. You need to match the password in QM Admin on QM under Telephony Groups > CUCM > CDR Configuration.

You may need to restart services for the password changes to take affect on the QM side, I'm not positive. However, if you change the password on UCCX/CUCM back to what it was, I'm confident a service restart is not required, and it will start to work again.

Hi Experts,
I would like to know if the AQM can record calls from cisco IP phones that are not registered or configured within a UCCX,

For example,
I currently have AQM recording 10 agents from a UCCX and all perfect, there is a supervisor who listens to the recordings.

But I have requested licenses and record 5 more users, but these are not configured in the UCCX, they are administrative users who have their IP Phone in their office.

It is possible for AQM to record these 5 new users, without having to be configured in UCCX,

Additionally, create profiles so that this new administrator can only listen to the recordings of these 5 new users, and not listen to the recordings of the 10 UCCX agents, is this possible?
I use a CUCM 10.5 and AQM 10.5

I will appreciate your valuable support.

regards
Carlos P.