Views
Helpful
Replies

Nofitication End Call

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone

I have an request from our customer about notification sound end call like beep or anything our client used all cisco jabber. because the condition now we replace from Avaya to cisco PCCE and then our customer says on avaya now after end call can give notification sound so the agent know if the call is ended. 

The challenges is cisco can give the notification sound after call ended?

as i know the script announcement is used for incoming not for end call and then i try on the cucm but no clue for the configuration.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Your best bet is going to be around creating a custom gadget that watches the state of the agent and when it goes from Talking to something else send some sort of notification. Playing a sound on the phone is not going to be possible as the call has now dropped, but maybe playing a local (computer) sound would be possible.

david

View solution in original post

@david.macias wrote:

Your best bet is going to be around creating a custom gadget that watches the state of the agent and when it goes from Talking to something else send some sort of notification. Playing a sound on the phone is not going to be possible as the call has now dropped, but maybe playing a local (computer) sound would be possible.

david

Hi @david.macias 

good news our team @septianadiherlambang28153  already try as you suggest and work for now. below snippet code w used for play the audio after reason change to WorkReady

handleUserChange = function(userevent) { 
        var currentState = user.getState();
        clientLogs.log("currentState :" + currentState);

if(currentState==="WORK_READY"){
            var audio2 = new Audio('https://(FQDN-Finesse)/3rdpartygadget/files/EndCall.wav');
            audio2.play();
        }
    };

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

david

Hi @david.macias 

quite interesting, I will try to learn and come back when I get results

@david.macias wrote:

david

Hi @david.macias 

good news our team @septianadiherlambang28153  already try as you suggest and work for now. below snippet code w used for play the audio after reason change to WorkReady

var audio2 = new Audio('https://(FQDN-Finesse)/3rdpartygadget/files/EndCall.wav');
            audio2.play();
        }
    };

Great job and thanks for including some relevant code!

david

Hello Yasid,
could you give me please an advisement how to implement that Gadget Code in the Desktop Layout of an dedicated Team Ressource? Can it be embedded for example in an HTML file? 

Unfortunately it is the first time i need to implement an Gadget or to modify the Desktop layout configuration...

Just to tell you what i did already and maybe you have a hint for me what i missed...

- Create a Notepad ++ File and added the code like followed and stored it as EndCall.html:

<script type="text/javascript">

var audio2 = new Audio('https://localhost:8445/3rdpartygadget/files/EndCall.wav');
audio2.play();
}
};
</script>

- SFTP Login on UCCX Node via 3rdpartygadget, uploaded EndCall.wav and the EndCall.html
- Go in Cisco Finesse Administration on the Team which need to be modified... Tick Override System Default
- add Gadget under:

<role>Agent<\role>
<columns>
<column>
  <gadgets>
  <gadget>https://localhost:8445/3rdpartygadget/files/EndCall_Notification/EndCall.html</gadget>

- Save
- restart the Cisco Finesse Tomcat service

Something i missed here? Cause unfortunately the desired notification is not coming up...

Thanks

Hi @BRE-MeisterMK 

I think for the template you can't create a new HTML file but you can use the sample widget in the cisco devnet and edit as the code as you want.

https://developer.cisco.com/learning/labs/finesse-add-a-gadget/download-a-finesse-sample-gadget/

I hope this can help you.

Thanks

yasid

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: