Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Non HA UCCX 8.5 subscriber

Hello,

I have a new deployment of UCCX 8.5 that will now be migrating to another physical location.  The system is installed with non-HA enhanced licenses.  My question is if it is possible to set up non-HA subscriber for UCCX like the CUCM and CUC and if so where is a reference to do it.  Any help is greatly appreciated as I am new to the contact center world.  Thanks!

Dale Holloway       

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure what you mean by like CUCM, I will assume you mean active-active clustering.  In either case the only redundancy model with UCCX is the the HA approach with active and standby server. Those can be split across WAN as long as latency and bandwidth are met as described in SRND.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure what you mean by like CUCM, I will assume you mean active-active clustering.  In either case the only redundancy model with UCCX is the the HA approach with active and standby server. Those can be split across WAN as long as latency and bandwidth are met as described in SRND.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the speedy replies!  I don't have HA license so I will be hard down during the migration.

Dale

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Dale,

You can not have that in UCCX deployment.

In a UCCX High Availability deployment, you need the Publisher to bring the Subscriber, otherwise without Publisher you can not bring the Subscriber as all the config \ Data\ License information is replicated from the Publisher to Subscriber.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: