cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Non-IPCC Extension Doesn't Appear in Historical Reporting in UCCX 10.5

joerunning
Level 1
Level 1

Some UCCX agents have reported that their non-IPCC extension isn't showing up in historical reporting, specifically the Agent Call Summary Report.

Initially, I noticed the some agents' non-IPCC extensions appear while other agents' don't. I did some extensive testing but I haven't been able to determine a pattern. I have five lines on my test phone: my IPCC agent DN and four non-IPCC DNs, three of which show up in the reports and one that does not. When I place or receive a test call, three of the lines show activity in my CAD and in the supervisor console agent log. These test calls will also appear successfully in historical reporting. The fourth line never shows activity in CAD or in the supervisor console agent log, nor does it appear in historical reporting.

For the lines that fail to report, I have done extensive stares-and-compares, deleted them from CUCM and rebuilt them from scratch, placed them on different lines and on different phones, all to no avail. I've also had a TAC case open for weeks with no results.

This is a weird problem, obviously, so I'm hoping someone has some suggestions about where else I could look to resolve this problem.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is working as Design, Maximum number of secondary lines with CAD (with support for historical reporting)= 3 mentioned in the below Design Guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/design/guide/UCCX_BK_C2EB4F58_00_unified-cccx-design-guide-10-5/UCCX_BK_C2EB4F58_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express-10-5_chapter_00.html#UCCX_CN_I19389A2_00

Regards

Deepak

Hello, Deepak. Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, that didn't resolve the issue. 

I removed all the extensions from my test phone, leaving only my agent extension. I then added each test extension one-at-a-time, always removing it before adding the next test extension. To be sure CAD and the supervisor console are working correctly I place a test call from my agent extention.

When I then place a test call from one of the non-IPCC test extensions, it doesn't register in CAD, nor does it show in the supervisor agent log. Consequently, it still doesn't show up in reporting either.

However, now that I have removed and re-added all my test numbers, none of them show up in CAD, the supervisor agent log, or reporting, whereas three of them worked before.

Are you able to see all the extensions in CDA >> Services Configuration >> Multiline, Monitoring & Recording >> Voip Monitoring Device or not. In case, you are not try doing a manual Synchronize Directory Services. Also the extensions that you are using make sure they are unique and should not be shared

Regards

Deepak

I confirmed that all the extensions are set correctly under CDA >> Services Configuration >> Multiline, Monitoring & Recording >> Voip Monitoring Device. I also performed a manual synchronization, just to make sure that step was taken.

Two of my test number are unique to my test phone, while the others are multiple appearance numbers on my device profle, CIPC clients, desk phones, etc. The agent that originally reported this problem has her agent extension and personal extension on her device profile, desk phone, and CIPC client.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: