Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to connect to UCCX IVR when my Pub server is down

veer.pratap
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I Pub and Sub in my call Manager Group(CUCM 7.1) with my UCCX 7.0 , H.323 gateway is used for incoming and outgoing calls.

When my Pub is down the calls to the IVR keeps ringing and Agents are also not able to answer the calls, the calls land to the available agent . no prompt is played for the queue when agents are not available and call keeps ringing.

We have two incoming dial-peer configured on my H.323 gateway with preference command .

dial-peer voice 9 voip

preference 1

destination-pattern 9000

session target ipv4:192.168.6.31

voice-class codec 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

dial-peer voice 11 voip

preference 2

destination-pattern 9000

session target ipv4:192.168.6.32

voice-class codec 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

If i remove the dial-peer 9 when my Publisher server is down everthing starts working fine.

Could anyone help to find if the problem is with the gate or my UCCX server.

Regards,

Veer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Veer

What you need to focus on here is your dial peer.

From your description it sounds more like the IOS gateway is sending calls to 192.168.6.31.

Try testing again and this time wait it out, i suspect your call will drop after 20 seconds of ringing.

You need to make the changes on the IOS gateway as the issue is not with the ccm/uccx.

voice class h323 1
h225 timeout tcp establish 3

dial-peer voice 9 voip

voice-class h323 1

dial-peer voice 11 voip

voice-class h323 1

This should do the trick.

Regards

Hoai Huynh

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi Veer

What you need to focus on here is your dial peer.

From your description it sounds more like the IOS gateway is sending calls to 192.168.6.31.

Try testing again and this time wait it out, i suspect your call will drop after 20 seconds of ringing.

You need to make the changes on the IOS gateway as the issue is not with the ccm/uccx.

voice class h323 1
h225 timeout tcp establish 3

dial-peer voice 9 voip

voice-class h323 1

dial-peer voice 11 voip

voice-class h323 1

This should do the trick.

Regards

Hoai Huynh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: