Views
Helpful
Replies

not able to open in ICMDBA in logger

balaji babu
Level 1
Level 1

HI ,

When i xecute icmdba command  in icm logger (seperate server) ,its not opening .

what might be the cause.

regards

bala

5 Replies 5

ganapathi s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Kindly let me know whether you are getting any error while opening ICMDBA and how you are opening it?

If there is any error please attach the screenshot.

In that server is the ICM Logger service already installed or you are going to use that server for ICM logger purpose afresh? If it is fresh server, have you installed ICM base setup in it?

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

Hi Ganapathy,

when i excute icmdba in run comman.am getting below  error.its not fresh .base setup is already installed.

regards

bala

Hi,

Thats the normal warning and it will be coming when you open ICMDBA. you can click in the warning and it will give one more warning as SQL Server is not confgiured properly. Click yes and on the check boxes and proceed. You will be able to see the ICMDBA window.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

Hi Ganapaty,

S ofcourse, we got this error normally and it resolved as you said,but now we are unable to open it permanently.

thats my doubt

regards

bala

Unable to open it permanently? Sorry I didn't understand. What is happening when you open ICMDBA?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: