cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

not able to sign out from Finnese 12.5

amohod
Level 1
Level 1

In our UCCE 12.5 deployment, when we are trying to sign out from finnese 12.5, getting this error "Your attempt to sign out failed. the system may continue route calls to your device. Please contact the administrator".

I have rebooted the finnese server but still face the same error. Please help me in resolving this error.

Attach is error screenshot.

finnese 12.5 error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I fixed the issue. Error was there because no reason code is defined for sign out in finnese admin page. After adding reason code, error disappeared.

Thank you for your response. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I would suggest taking a look at the following:

1. The browser console to see what is the API response that the desktop is receiving when the sign out request is made.
  2. The Finesse web services logs to see the CTI message being sent to the CTI server and what the CTI server returns back.

Is this easily reproducible?

Thanx,

Denise

I fixed the issue. Error was there because no reason code is defined for sign out in finnese admin page. After adding reason code, error disappeared.

Thank you for your response. 

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thats great to hear that you figured it out.

Thanx,

Denise

amit_akuka
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

did you get this message on few agents that was trying to log out or all of them?

I am getting this message on only one of my agents and i do have reason codes configured

I tried to change the agents browser, Remove him from IPCC Extension and reconfigure, Log in to the agents user on different pc.. nothing worked.

Hi,

I would suggest having the agent click the "Send error logs" so that you can get the client logs and see  what the backend is sending as the reason for the error. It will probably give a better explanation than the generic message.

It is also strange that it is just for one particular agent.

Thanx,

Denise

Ok guys, the Solution for the issue was to delete the end user from the CUCM (if its ldap synchronized configure the user as local and then delete) - after you delete the user you can perform a full sync through ldap directory and the end user will show up again (we deleted only from cucm and not from the AD).

for some reason setting to none the IPCC Extension didnt work at all, i am positive that the issue i faced was a bug.

hope it helps you!

Hi @amit_akuka , for your situation, you're using UCCX I imagine?

The original poster was using UCCE, so if you can provide your version/system info, that'd be helpful for anyone else who runs into it in the future so we have two solution for 2 similar but different issues in one post.