I have installed IPCC 3.0.3 on same server as CCM 3.3.3, after finish installation, machine reboots and dispalys message that I am not authorised to view this page. At the bottom, it is HTTP 401.1 error message saying not authorised to login.
I haved reinstalled CCM and CRS again , but no luck.
any help would be appreciated
Take a look at the technotes from below URL, which has the solution for the error message "HTTP 401.1 - Unauthorized: Logon Failed"
Hope it helps.
Not sure if you have already try this one.
The Unauthorized web page appears when you try to log in
Symptom : After you enter a User Identification and Password and click Log On in the CRA Administration Authentication web page, the Unauthorized web page appears.
Possible Cause : You entered an incorrect ID or password, you have not been configured properly in CRA Administration, or the DC Directory Server service (or another LDAP service) is not running.
1. Make sure that you are using a User ID that is a configured as Administrator. Even though a user exists in Cisco CallManager, a user must be configured as Administrator in CRA Administration.
2. User ID and Password are case sensitive, so make sure that you enter these items correctly.
3. Do not use "Administrator" as the user ID or "ciscocisco" as the password. These names work only when the system is first set up. After the system is set up and users are configured as administrators, the Administrator/ciscocisco identification no longer works.
4. Make sure that the DC Directory Server service running. Or, if you have specified another LDAP as the active directory, make sure that service is running.
The UserId "Administrator" and Password "ciscocisco" only work for fresh install and first time set-up process for appadmin.
Actually it is fresh installation as I am supposed to get initial setup page but which is not the case here. It looks to me the problem is with Tomcat service. I might be wrong. I have installed CRS on other CCM and it works like charm.
Any other ideas???
Some troubleshooting tip...
1. Check if CiscoCRAServlet Engine is running -> Check in windows services. If the same is not running start this service.
2. If CiscoCRAServletEngine is running, try to logout and log back in.
3. If the initial setup screen doesnot pop-up automatically, try to open the same from
Start -> Programs -> Cisco CRA Administrator -> Application Administrator. Does the initial setup screen pops up, if not what error message do you get?
Please be very specific, at which point you are facing the problem alon with error description.