Views
Helpful
Replies

Not allowed to login to CRS

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have installed IPCC 3.0.3 on same server as CCM 3.3.3, after finish installation, machine reboots and dispalys message that I am not authorised to view this page. At the bottom, it is HTTP 401.1 error message saying not authorised to login.

I haved reinstalled CCM and CRS again , but no luck.

any help would be appreciated

tx

7 Replies 7

venkasub
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Take a look at the technotes from below URL, which has the solution for the error message "HTTP 401.1 - Unauthorized: Logon Failed"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080204424.shtml

Hope it helps.

Regards

Venkat

Hi

Thanks for the link,I have tried it, but no luck, Still I have same error. Any other suggetions.

cheers

Hi,

Not sure if you have already try this one.

The Unauthorized web page appears when you try to log in

Symptom : After you enter a User Identification and Password and click Log On in the CRA Administration Authentication web page, the Unauthorized web page appears.

Possible Cause : You entered an incorrect ID or password, you have not been configured properly in CRA Administration, or the DC Directory Server service (or another LDAP service) is not running.

Recommended Action

1. Make sure that you are using a User ID that is a configured as Administrator. Even though a user exists in Cisco CallManager, a user must be configured as Administrator in CRA Administration.

2. User ID and Password are case sensitive, so make sure that you enter these items correctly.

3. Do not use "Administrator" as the user ID or "ciscocisco" as the password. These names work only when the system is first set up. After the system is set up and users are configured as administrators, the Administrator/ciscocisco identification no longer works.

4. Make sure that the DC Directory Server service running. Or, if you have specified another LDAP as the active directory, make sure that service is running.

The UserId "Administrator" and Password "ciscocisco" only work for fresh install and first time set-up process for appadmin.

Regards

Venkat

Thanks Venkat,

Actually it is fresh installation as I am supposed to get initial setup page but which is not the case here. It looks to me the problem is with Tomcat service. I might be wrong. I have installed CRS on other CCM and it works like charm.

Any other ideas???

cheers

Hi,

Some troubleshooting tip...

1. Check if CiscoCRAServlet Engine is running -> Check in windows services. If the same is not running start this service.

2. If CiscoCRAServletEngine is running, try to logout and log back in.

3. If the initial setup screen doesnot pop-up automatically, try to open the same from

Start -> Programs -> Cisco CRA Administrator -> Application Administrator. Does the initial setup screen pops up, if not what error message do you get?

Please be very specific, at which point you are facing the problem alon with error description.

Regards

Yogi

What happened with this post?

Any resolution?

Dragi

i faced the same problem,

Does anyone solve it??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: