Views
Helpful
Replies

Not Ready Agents Receive Internal Cals

mlong0000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

just wondering about something. I have agents logged in but they are not in a READY state. When they are in a NOT READY state they can still receive internal calls from an internal extension. Is there any way to prevent this.

Thanks

Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

I think that you can create a partition for the agents extensions and in the calling search spaces of the internal extensions of the company you have not got to include the agents apartitions.

Don?t forget to inlcude the agent partiton on the Calling Search spaces assoicated to the CTI Ports ot the IPCC Express or IP/IVR in a IPCC Enterprise deployment.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

I think that you can create a partition for the agents extensions and in the calling search spaces of the internal extensions of the company you have not got to include the agents apartitions.

Don?t forget to inlcude the agent partiton on the Calling Search spaces assoicated to the CTI Ports ot the IPCC Express or IP/IVR in a IPCC Enterprise deployment.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan

thanks for the reply. I have gone about it this way since I posted the message and it works fine.

Michael

netbeginner
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Juan & /Michael,

I got this post when i was searching the solution on same problem. Could you pls explore you reply. like.

-> where to create a partition for the agents extensions.

--> What exactly "in the calling search spaces of the internal extensions of the company you have not got to include the agents apartitions." this means.

-> Howe & Where to do this "Don?t forget to inlcude the agent partiton on the Calling Search spaces assoicated to the CTI Ports ot the IPCC Express or IP/IVR in a IPCC Enterprise deployment."

Rgds

Hi,

Juan Luis is out of town, unfortunately.

Where to create partitions, calling search spaces? In Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) aka CallManager.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thxns very much for replying.

Could you pls share the overall process with path for creation on partition and calling saerch space...what Juan has replied to fix the problem.

You can find everything you need to know about partitions and calling search spaces in the Communications Manager administration guide, here is the link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: