cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Notifications of No Agents Logged In

Garrett Hensley
Level 1
Level 1

We have times when as few as 1 agent may be logged in at a time. If for some reason the phone is logged out (whether by dropped connection, phone bug, or user error) we wouldn't know and the calls will just remain queued. One thought I've had is to transfer the call if a call is queued for a long time, but that could happen under normal conditions as well. We don't have the resources to monitor Finesse 24/7 so it would be cool if we could send a notification when there are no users logged in or if they are logged in and not ready.

Garrett

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
For starters, I always add a conditional statement for my Select Resource Steps.

loggedinAgents = Get Reporting Statistic (Logged-in-Resource[CSQ] from CSQIPCC Express)
If (loggedinAgent < = 0)
TRUE
Perform function - You can do various steps here - place a call to supervisor, send an email, or get creative.
FALSE
Select Resource
~
For my slower queues, I tend to just redirect callers to a voicemail or call back script.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
For starters, I always add a conditional statement for my Select Resource Steps.

loggedinAgents = Get Reporting Statistic (Logged-in-Resource[CSQ] from CSQIPCC Express)
If (loggedinAgent < = 0)
TRUE
Perform function - You can do various steps here - place a call to supervisor, send an email, or get creative.
FALSE
Select Resource
~
For my slower queues, I tend to just redirect callers to a voicemail or call back script.

@Mike_Brezicky that seems pretty easy and straightforward. I thought I read somewhere that you cannot send email in a script in UCCX, but I might be misinformed. Calling a supervisor would be sufficient though.

In order to send an email from a script you either need a Classic UCCX Premium License or the newer Flex license (standard or premium, doesn't matter).

You can call api, that will send e-mail

Is there a similar function to check for "not ready" agents? This is a less common scenario, but wouldn't mind checking for that as well.

Yes there is. Use the same step as Mike suggested with a different check of state. You’d want to check the state Not Ready.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: