Views
Helpful
Replies

NTP For UCCX

Abood
Level 1
Level 1

hello

i Have refresh NTP For Contact center and we got this massage ( WARNING: The Unified CCX system is currently using a license that has a grace period of 30 days. You have 1 days remaining. When the grace period ends, the Unified CCX system will no longer function. Refer to the Administration Guide of the system on obtaining a valid license. ) so after grace period finish ..can people call contact center from inside and outside or we cant ? or just that effect on editing ? i cant add extensions on Contact center

4 Replies 4

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

UCCX license MAC depends on multiple parameters and if you make changes in these parameters, you will need to rehost the license.

• Time zone
  • NTP server 1 (or none) 
  • NIC speed (or auto)
  • Hostname
  • IP Address 
  • IP Mask
  • Gateway Address
  • Primary DNS 
  • SMTP server
  • Certificate Information (Organization, Unit, Location, State, Country) 

look at the below url from community.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-license/td-p/3539299

Regards,

Mukesh

ty for replaying ... after grace period finish ,, can i use UCCX  ... i mean like receive call from inside and outside ?

Hi,

I do not think you would be able to process any call or make any changes like add,move,delete etc.

i got today same massage but the days is 0 .. so is that mean the grace period for licence is finished or there is left one day .?. see massage

WARNING: The Unified CCX system is currently using a license that has a grace period of 30 days. You have 0 days remaining. When the grace period ends, the Unified CCX system will no longer function. Refer to the Administration Guide of the system on obtaining a valid license.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: