Views
Helpful
Replies

NTP servers changed license still remains active

Mr Brightside
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,
quick question, I have my IP-IVR (UCCX) on v12.0(1) with ES4.
I have added two new NTP Servers and removed two old defunct NTP servers.
License MAC has changed, however when I was thinking to open case for rehosting the licenses, I see that the license is still good based on the license page, however licensing mac address is different, that is a bit confusing to me, as my understanding was that I would have to re-host the license, once licensing mac address changes.

Is this no longer the case for IP-IVR (UCCX) v12.0(1) and no new license file generation needed following NTP servers change?

P.S. I did restart the IP-IVR (UCCX) node.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mr Brightside
Level 1
Level 1

OKay it looks like I am getting 60 days grace period with my current license and I still have to rehost it with new MAC.

It is confusing though that it does not say anything like that on the display license page.

Only on the home page for UCCX it says I have some licenses that are about to expire.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

smart licensed devices are not dependent upon a license MAC address anymore.

IP-IVR v12.0 is not a smart by any means. UCCE components are only smart licensed as of version 12.5

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

ok...never did anything with 12.0...just 12.5

Mr Brightside
Level 1
Level 1

OKay it looks like I am getting 60 days grace period with my current license and I still have to rehost it with new MAC.

It is confusing though that it does not say anything like that on the display license page.

Only on the home page for UCCX it says I have some licenses that are about to expire.