Views
Helpful
Replies

Number of times customer calling

jackskid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there any way to see how many times customer is calling to the contact center.. Is there any SQL query for that??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SELECT ANI, COUNT(*) AS CallCount
FROM Route_Call_Detail (NOLOCK)
WHERE (ANI) = '2125551212'
GROUP BY ANI

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Did you mean the total incoming calls to your Contact Center. You can get that details from Traffic Analysis Report (Total Incoming Calls, Average Calls, Peak Calls etc) or to get the calls landed on application using the Application Performance Analysis Report in CUIC.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

I mean the number of times a customer is calling (not the total number of calls)

For example: Customer A is calling 10 times to call center,  I wanted to know whether we can see the number of times he called. Something like below

ANI:                  Count

123456              10

Can we get these record from RCD table??

Just curios to know are you using CCX or CCE.

In CUIC,  Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report, you can filter based on ANI and will populate all the calls made from that ANI to your Call Center Number. Is that suffice ?

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

We are using UCCE. Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report is available only in CCX right ?

SELECT ANI, COUNT(*) AS CallCount
FROM Route_Call_Detail (NOLOCK)
WHERE (ANI) = '2125551212'
GROUP BY ANI

yes, this is something I was looking for.. Thank you very much Omar :)

Just wanted to clarify one thing, our agent phone extensions are of 4 digits. If i give LEN(ANI)>4 in the below query we can avoid the agent to agent transfer and all right...? 

The best approach for this (easy and free) is to use Context services, in this way you can track and log all calls for a specific customer.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Thanks for the reply. I really don't know about Context Services :)

Is it like we have to install any new component... any leading document will help... will it support on premise or only for cloud..?

Apart from this can we run a query from RCD table and see?

Context services is a cloud based service that is free from Cisco, no additional hardware or software required, all what you need is an active support contract, using the context services you can build your own tables and use them on the agent screen and in the I've, also it is supported on all channels ( voice, chat and email) so even when the call arrived to agent, the agent can see the full history of this customer and the agent can add notes, tags, etc.. also in the Ivr you can update the customer information or retrieve a specific info you need ( open cases, track, tags, name, etc...)
Search on Google Cisco context services .

Amer

Thanks Amer.. This is a very useful information :)