cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ok fellow Call Center peers I need help with the UCCE Outboun Dialer

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

I have configured the SIP Dialer on my PG and also have it up and running atleast it can make calls out through CUSP but I can not get it back to CVP. I have configured translation routes and can see it hit the transroute to vru node in my script. When I do a PIM dumplog I see no logs like it is not hitting the PIM but I see the call in the opc logs.

Here is my call flow.....

Dialer ----- CUSP-------VGW--------Customer speaks ----- Dialer attempts transfer to transroute ------ call fails

In CUSP no failed calls and the documentation is very vague aroun OBD to IVR campaign.

Q1 Do I need a dial-peer in my VXML for the transroutes also does the routtable in CUSP need to point to VXML or to CVP.

Please Help if someone has an example configuration or can point me in the right direction. TAC has had this case for 3 days and can not figure it out. I have been through the install doc 10 times and can not figure it out I think the docs are missing something

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

gall00004
Level 1
Level 1

With a SIP dialer transfer to IVR campaign you do not need an additional dial-peer.  A couple of things to do though:

1. Configure Network Trunk Group - Trunk group peripheral number is 200 by default with CVP

2. Configure Service for CVP (used by trans route)

3. Translation Route - Peripheral = CVP, Routing Client = MRPG, DNIS & Label = Some Range

4. Configure the same label range in CVP Ops Console for the Call Server

View solution in original post

Just looking back on this, you'll also need the label range configured in CUSP to send the call to the appropriate CVP.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

gall00004
Level 1
Level 1

With a SIP dialer transfer to IVR campaign you do not need an additional dial-peer.  A couple of things to do though:

1. Configure Network Trunk Group - Trunk group peripheral number is 200 by default with CVP

2. Configure Service for CVP (used by trans route)

3. Translation Route - Peripheral = CVP, Routing Client = MRPG, DNIS & Label = Some Range

4. Configure the same label range in CVP Ops Console for the Call Server

Just looking back on this, you'll also need the label range configured in CUSP to send the call to the appropriate CVP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: