Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

old TimeZone file in UCCX 12.5 SU1

I created this post to ask Cisco support team to update timeZone file for UCCX 12.5 SU1 server..

The current file is old and is related to October 2021.

The file name is: (ciscouccx.dst-updater.tzdata-2021a.el7.cop.sgn)

Now the file related to CUCM 12.5 server has been updated and it is for March 2023,

but the time zone file related to UCCX 12.5 SU1 server has not been updated yet..

please Friends, anyone who has access to the Cisco team, please let them know,
or if someone from the support team is here, please respond..

Thanks a lot 

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you in a time zone where there has been a material change in DST rules since the 2021 COP file available? In other words: is localized time actually wrong for you? If yes I would open a TAC case. The other avenue is to work through your Cisco account team - but they will likely want to piggyback on the TAC case.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you in a time zone where there has been a material change in DST rules since the 2021 COP file available? In other words: is localized time actually wrong for you? If yes I would open a TAC case. The other avenue is to work through your Cisco account team - but they will likely want to piggyback on the TAC case.

Hi dear @Jonathan Schulenberg 

yes, our current localized time is wrong and we need the updated DST timezone file..

I would be grateful if you could do this and open a case for the Cisco TAC

and inform them to create and update the new TimeZone DST file for UCCX 12.5 SU1 ..

Thanks a lot dear @Jonathan Schulenberg 

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..

No one but you should open the case.

Response Signature

lol. Everyone here is volunteering their time to help (and learn from our peers); we’re not being paid and all have our own day jobs. You need to do your own leg work.

Yes, I know that and thank you very much for your kindness,
I said that maybe because my account is a normal account, I can't open a ticket for Cisco.
I will definitely try to open a case for them today..

Thank you for your time and attention

If you have any support contact associated with your account you can open a case, if not you can’t. No such thing as different account types from what I know.

Response Signature