Views
Helpful
Replies

Oncall Support outbound dialer script UCCX

cesar.fiestas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a request to create an script or a way to alert our engineers on call when an alert received from one our monitoring systems. I guess it will be something like this

Monitored System ---->send an email alert ---to somewhere -----then something it triggers uccx outbound script -------a call is initiated to the engineer on call for that day ------the engineer cell phone is called ----and a recording is played to the engineer on calll-----if the engineer doest not answer-----the system will place another call after 5 minutes -------if the engineer answered the call -----the engineer will call a number enter a code and disabled clear the call.....I know it got to be a way to make this happend in uccx....but where do i start?.....thanks!

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The place to start would be identifying how you are going to trigger the CCX script. If you have a premium license, you can use an HTTP trigger which probably makes the most sense. An external application server would perform an HTTP GET or POST to a URL on the CCX server which would trigger a script.

After that it's all in the CCX script. I'm not quite clear what specific item you're asking for help on beyond that.