Views
Helpful
Replies

OPCcap Logs are not purging from PG

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

The .pcap files are not automatically purging from one of the PG. The files are located under ICM --- Instance Name --- PG --- OPCcap. The scheduler is set to delete the file at 2:57 AM (The default setting which is done). The OS is of Windows Server 2012. Please find the attached snapshot.

Looking forward for your kind response.

BR,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer
6 Replies 6

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there any error in the event viewer when the scheduled job ran ? If you run the job manually is it able to purge the capture files ?

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for the kind response, With respect to the OPCcap files I dont see any error at that time (I can see whole lot of mds messages in system from the start of the month). 

Regarding the job running process i tried to go through the link, shared below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-intelligent-contact-management-enterprise/110592-icm-opc-capture.html

Please Navigate to Problem's section clause 2, it says use the AT command this command runs on Windows server 2003. Currently here its Windows Server 2012 R2 with ICM 11 installed which doesn't take AT command.

Due to which I can't proceed further.

Looking forward for kind response.

BR,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Durraze,

You can check the job history from the task scheduler . Please check whether any error is there or Task is completed properly .

you can run the job from the task scheduler , just right click on the job and choose Run option. 

Please see the attached snapshot from my lab..

Regards..

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for sharing the kind response. I have navigated to the scheduled tasks section. The notification says that the Task has been completed for 23rd August and the Next scheduled job is for 24th August.

Please find the attached snapshot for your kind reference.

Looking forward for hearing back from you.

BR,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Durraze,

From the image i can say that job has ran successfully.

What is the size provided in the job action (by default it is 5GB) . 

if there are no changes to above settings, what is the current size of the opccap folder ? is it greater than 5GB or less? 

I don't see any defect as well for this in 11.0 version .

Regards,

Sasikumar.

Dear Kumar,

In Actions pane it shows 5g, the max size is of 992 MB (less than of 5 GB) while other files are of around 90 MB.

Please find the attached snapshot for your kind reference.

Looking forward for your kind response and usual co-operation.

BR,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: