Views
Helpful
Replies

Ordering a New UCXX

mdrangell22
Level 1
Level 1

Helo guys

I want to know what licenses do I need to orden for a new UCCX.

I have read that UCCX can be orden only in Premiun or Standard Model because Standard is EoL, but do i need to orden and pay licenses for Concurrent Users or Named users? and also do i need to orden and pay IP IVR Ports or these IVR Ports are optional? 

Or just ordening and paying Premium or Standand Models UCCX are enough to a basic deployment with maybe 10 agents?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There is no named user licensing for CCX, only concurrent.  Named users are for AQM call recording if you are ordering that as well.

For Enhanced you can build the max ports based on OVA platform you are deploying, i.e. 300 ports.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, CCX Standard is EOL, see here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/eos-eol-notice-c51-737425.html

CCX licensees are based on concurrent logged in agents and supervisors, you get 2 IVR ports for each Premium license and platform maximum with Enhanced, i.e. 300 ports no matter how many Enhanced licenses you order.

Hello thanks for reply

I know there are concurrent user and named users but my doubt is If I orden UCCX Premium or Enhanced I need to specify If I want concurrent or named users?

Also you are telling if I will get 2 IVR port for each Premium License and how many ports for will I get for each Enhanced Licenses?

There is no named user licensing for CCX, only concurrent.  Named users are for AQM call recording if you are ordering that as well.

For Enhanced you can build the max ports based on OVA platform you are deploying, i.e. 300 ports.