cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound and Campaign Management capabilities in Web Ex CC.

singhdev95
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on a solution for outbound Campaign Management for WebEx CC. I do not want to purchase OEM Integration for this purpose instead I am trying to develop my own.

I have few questions regarding outbound dialing with WebEx CC.

• Is WebCallBack API is the only way to make outbound calls?
  • Is there any plan to support Predictive and Progressive dialing mode in WebEx CC ? If yes, When theses capabilities will be available?
  • Is there any roadmap for supporting Campaign Management just like UCCE or UCCX ?
  • Is OEM Integration is mandatory for outbound capabilities in WebEx CC ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @singhdev95 

1. Yes today Webcallback API for webexCC is the only way to inject a task:

https://developer.webex-cx.com/documentation/tasks/v1/create-callback-task

4. Yes - for today. For campaign management we support acqueon LCM. With the webcallback APIs you can still build an outbound solution however we are working on getting the other features like Retry, Cancel, etc prioritzed in the backlog.

For 2. and 3., will get back to you on those.

View solution in original post

Here are the answers for 2. and 3. from the PM team

2. We plan to support Progressive dialing in WebexCC, either through an integration using existing APIs, or enhancing our native APIs and capabilities. We do not have an estimated date yet.

3. Yes, as explained above. We do have a LCM right now, both in WebexCC 1.0 and  WebexCC 2.0. If there is a specific on-prem feature that is a must have, we can explore those.

Thanks,

Arunabh.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @singhdev95 

1. Yes today Webcallback API for webexCC is the only way to inject a task:

https://developer.webex-cx.com/documentation/tasks/v1/create-callback-task

4. Yes - for today. For campaign management we support acqueon LCM. With the webcallback APIs you can still build an outbound solution however we are working on getting the other features like Retry, Cancel, etc prioritzed in the backlog.

For 2. and 3., will get back to you on those.

Here are the answers for 2. and 3. from the PM team

2. We plan to support Progressive dialing in WebexCC, either through an integration using existing APIs, or enhancing our native APIs and capabilities. We do not have an estimated date yet.

3. Yes, as explained above. We do have a LCM right now, both in WebexCC 1.0 and  WebexCC 2.0. If there is a specific on-prem feature that is a must have, we can explore those.

Thanks,

Arunabh.

Hi @Arunabh Bhattacharjee , the ability to do an IVR only campaign is something that sometimes comes up, so if that can be added to the roadmap, that would be good. Sometimes it is IVR only (i.e. systems plays informational message) and sometimes it is a menu where if called customer selects certain input, they are routed to customer.

Hi Bill, thanks for the feedback, have forwarded this comment to product as well

Could you also please submit an enhancement request via AHA and get this upvoted by the rest of the field to help with prioritization?
The process is below – note the different links for Partners and Customers –

How do I request a Feature Enhancement or new Product Feature request?
The Webex Contact Center feature requests and enhancements are submitted using the AHA! Tool.

This tool is accessible both by Parthers and Customers.

NOTE: There are different links for Partners, and for Customers.

Aha! Tool

* This is the Product management tracking tool for feature & enhancement requests:
* Cisco Channel Partners & Sales: https://ciscocollaboration.ideas.aha.io/
* Cisco Customers: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

What Happens After I've Submitted an Idea?

After you have submitted the idea, the product management team replies on your AHA request, confirming if this is planned or will be included in the backlog, or is already an existing item in the immediate roadmap.

Members can also upvote a request, and provide adequate business justification to get the feature prioritized.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: