cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound dialer / Campaign question

Joe Bohelski
Level 1
Level 1

These are probably stupid questions, but I have no experience with it so...

I have UCCX 10.6 with a premium license.  I see that preview outbound dialer is enabled so I assume that I can configure my UCCX to make outbound campaign calls as is without having to purchase more licenses?  Also, I want to set up my dialer to call numbers, just play a prompt then hang up.  No need for the call to go to an agent or anything, it just plays a prompt then hangs up.  Can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Yes and no, respectively.
Yes, you can configure CCX to perform Direct Preview Outbound campaigns without an additional license. With Direct Preview, the outbound call is offered to an agent. The outbound call is made from the agent’s ACD DN when they accept the contact.

No, you cannot configure Outbound IVR or Predictive/Progressive campaigns without buying an additional port-based license. Also, be aware that Outbound IVR requires Call Progress Analysis on the PSTN gateway which requires PVDM resources.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/design/guide/uccx_b_uccx-solution-design-guide/uccx_b_uccx-solution-design-guide_chapter_011.html?bookSearch=true#UCCX_RF_U0E11EF9_00

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Yes and no, respectively.
Yes, you can configure CCX to perform Direct Preview Outbound campaigns without an additional license. With Direct Preview, the outbound call is offered to an agent. The outbound call is made from the agent’s ACD DN when they accept the contact.

No, you cannot configure Outbound IVR or Predictive/Progressive campaigns without buying an additional port-based license. Also, be aware that Outbound IVR requires Call Progress Analysis on the PSTN gateway which requires PVDM resources.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6/design/guide/uccx_b_uccx-solution-design-guide/uccx_b_uccx-solution-design-guide_chapter_011.html?bookSearch=true#UCCX_RF_U0E11EF9_00

Thanks, Jonathan.  Your explanation is very helpful.