Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialer IVR Campaign

Kishore Bhupal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Wanted to share the Outbound Dialer IVR Campaign configuration for setup that invovles CVP and SIP Proxy server.

1.Create Dialer, MRPG

2.Create a dummy network VRU of Type 2 and associate it with the MRPG (translation route is supported in Type 2 VRU)

3.Create DN for IVR campaign under MRPG routing client

4.Create skillgroup, Call type

5.Create a service for the CVP routing Client.(Type 10)

6.Create a Network Trunk Group for the VRU PG, note: "peripheral number" given here must match the

"Pre-routed Call Trunk Group ID" in the cvp ops console call server config ICM tab.

7.Create a translation route.

8.Create the script for IVR campaign.use the trans route to VRU node to make the CVP as the routing client(initially MRPG is the routing client)

9.Then have the send to VRU node and Call the CVP application.

Hope this helps

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

thanks.

I don't want to be that guy, but next time please create a Document instead. If you create a new thread in Discussions, people will come and try to answer your post and might realise this is not a question or a problem description at all.

G.

Luis Yrigoyen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

To what version of UCCE does it apply?

thanks

It was implemented on UCCE 8.5

Regards

Kishore

qazzaq201
Level 1
Level 1

I want to ask a question.

I have configured all the steps and the outbound scripts can be triggered.And i found the label that added in translation route was finally send to the VG which was connected to the SIP Dialer.Should I add a dialpeer for the label?If yes,where should the dialpeer pointed to?

Add a dial peer for the label and point it to cvp..if you have added the translation route labels in cvp then cvp will know that its a translation routed call and the call will continue from the translation route node from where it had left off in the icm script.