cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialer Predictive mode

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, can someone please help me out I just wana have the Call.CallingLineID on my routing script, i know the reservation call passes through the script but it does not have any ANI to it, is there a way i can get that onto my script??

Any help or clue to the right direction would be appreciated, any way i can get the ani

16 Replies 16

Thanks Bill and Omar for all the help..
Just couple of more questions..

Is there a way I can establish a monitor mode connection to MR PG or
dialer, to extract all the information in real-time, is there any api to
connect to or a port which can be sniffed.

Secondly if I use ivr campaign how do I make sure that the dialer only
places calls when the agent is available, in the same way it does for a
predictive campaign, what are the bottle necks for using an ivr campaign to
Target an agent.

Thanks once again for all the help

Is there a way I can establish a monitor mode connection to MR PG or
dialer, to extract all the information in real-time, is there any api to
connect to or a port which can be sniffed.

Not really. The dialer has APIs, but they're used to create and manage campaigns. I would suggest that you don't mess around with these too much because if you create anything from an API, it cannot be managed from ICM Config Manager and vice versa. I'm pretty sure Cisco has these APIs created that way for their S+ partners like Acqueon and their LCM product (it's a great product). You could launch the EMSMON utility in a command window to see the PIM in real time. What you really want to use are the Contact Center MIBs for SNMP. Check out the Serviceability Guide. If you have something like Paessler PRTG Monitoring, you can plug those MIBs right in.

Secondly if I use ivr campaign how do I make sure that the dialer only
places calls when the agent is available, in the same way it does for a
predictive campaign, what are the bottle necks for using an ivr campaign to
Target an agent.

This is controlled in the admin script with the OutboundPercent variable. I always keep this at 100. There's a caveat here though that I've learned the hard way and it's something fundamental to the Call Router. Inbound calls will always take precedence over Outbound Dialer calls, or any other channel for that matter. So if you have blended agents taking inbound and outbound and your call volume is heavy, the system could have a hard time reserving an agent. One way around this with an IVR campaign is to send the call to an existing Skill Group, which is what blended really is after all. If you have dedicated Outbound agents or low inbound call volume, you should be okay then.